Monday, July 15, 2013

July birthday FQs for Lyndell

I will update if I receive more photos - last updated 11th September 2013

EDITED:   Added some more photos from Lyndell

My sincerest apologies for taking so long to send these photos, but due to health problems with my husband I have been a bit tied up.....but I would like to thank the following ladies for the wonderful birthday wishes that they sent me for my birthday in July....LeAnne, Vanessa, Wendy, Narelle, Arlene and Heather S.....it was like having a birthday all month....loved it, a HUGE thank you.










Birthday Goodies for Lyndell
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all the lovely ladies who sent me birthday gifts.
They were all absolutely gorgeous, and I feel blessed to have received so many......looks like I am going to be busy for quite awhile, lol.
Thank you to Maureen, Lyn S, Sharon J, Claire, Cathy C, Janet, Melanie, Sandra, Helen S, Helen P, Barb Jessica and Carol.
Kindest Regards, Lyndell


from Maureen
from Carol

from Melanie
from LynS

from CathyC


from SharonJ


from Claire
from Janet
from Sandra
from HelenS
from HelenP
from Barb
from Jessica



from CathyM

from Wendy
from Vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...