Wednesday, June 12, 2013

May Birthday FQs for Janet

This post will be updated as and when I receive more photos - updated 12th June

Janet has received some lovely goodies for her birthday
Photo supplied by Janet - 14/5/2013
Look at  all the goodies I received for my birthday - I am so overwhelmed!   
I love all the different fat quarters, buttons, thread, ribbon and coffee that arrived in the mail every day last week - thank you for your loving kindness towards me.   Thank you - Helen S, Jessica, Claire, Lyn S, Barb, Heather, Sandra, Maureen L., Helen P, Arlene, Carol, Melanie & CathyC. 
The hand made cards some of you sent are just beautiful.

from Claire

from Melanie

from Sandra

from CathyC

from Carol

from Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...