Friday, December 7, 2012

Birthday Love for Carol - UPDATED

This post has been updated with a thank you note from Carol ;-)

From Cathy

From HelenP

Following photos taken from Carol's Blog ;-)
If you have sent Carol a FQ for her birthday, please let the Swap Co-Ordinate know - I need to update my records.







EDITED:  Carol has passed on the following message:
Attached are some photo’s of the fabric that I received from the Girls in the Fat Quarter Birthday Swap.
 
Can you please thank Sharon, Wendy, Narelle, Cathy (you), Vanessa, Heather, Helen, Janet, Sandra, Arlene, and Barb.  I hope I haven't forgotten any one.
 
Once again thank you everyone for the fantastic fabric, looking forward to making lots of things next year.
 
Carol 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...