Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome Helen

Please join me in welcoming Helen to our Fat Quarter Swap group.


Helen has joined in time for the June swap which will be "PINK" - new partner allocations will be sent soon.

For group Members that have blogs and/or online photo galleries, links have been added to the sidebar – please take a moment to go visit and spread some Fat Quarter Love ;-)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Cathy
Co-ordinator for Fat Quarter Swap

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, welcome and I look forwrard to swapping with you. Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome--I am SO excited to be part of this group :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...